Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Beginning my SAVVY Journies :)

Welcome to my blog. Glad you stopped by. First off, Happy New Year. I can't believe it's already 2012.

In case you haven't had a chance to read my "ABOUT ME" section. My name is Rachel. I am a SAHM/WAHM. I work for Pampered Chef and hope to soon work for Scentsy. I am a mother to two children, both boys. One who is turning four next month and another boy who was born this past August. Both boys are the light and loves of my life. They are the inspiration behind all that I do. I have been married almost 6 years, to my Air Force sweetheart. We are a military family. :) 

In this blog, I hope to journal all my savvy thoughts, ideas, projects, photography, money saving tips, recipes, things I love, things you must try, how-to's. Etc. I hope to reach a large audience, so please feel free to share my blog.

Like to see something new for me to post about, please feel free to message me at Rachelkalinowski@aol.com or post below.

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment